President Emmanuel Macron concluded on April 26th the International conference from fight against the financing of Daech and Al–Qaïda, conference of which it is on the initiative.
The 72 participating States began to take the following decisions and measures:
– to criminalize the financing of displacements and the recruitment of the terrorists
– to eliminate the obstacles with the information exchanges between competent jurisdictions
– to encourage the partnerships with the sectors private and financial
– to reinforce the capacities of the cells of financial information
– to intensify the detection of the suspect transactions
– to sensitize the organizations of export monitoring in the field of the weapons
– to improve the traceability and the transparency of financial flows
– to increase the traceability and the transparency of the funds intended for the non–profit making companies and caritative works
– to anticipate and prevent the risk of diversion of the new financial instruments
– to work in collaboration with the industry of the digital one
– to reaffirm the utility of the national organizations and international of freezing and seizure of the assets
– to reinforce the effectiveness of the international cooperation
– to support legitimacy, the visibility and the resources of the GAFI and the ORTG which play a central role in the fight against the bleaching of the capital
– to reinforce our collective commitment towards the States which do not satisfy the standards or miss of capacities
– to maintain our mobilization common against the financing of terrorism
In addition to the GAFI, the IMF, OECD, the United Nations and the World Bank give a continuous support to this fight.
The next international conference will be taken place in Australia in 2019.