PRIZE LIST OF THE FESTIVAL OF THE CIRCUS OF TOMORROW
The trophies of the 40ème festival of the circus of tomorrow were given on February 3rd under the capital of the circus Phoenix, lawn of Reuilly to Paris.
The show started with the service of formation pdf (Carried women) which carries out naked ranges with hand, they were then a series of numbers sorted among those presented at the time of the days of selection starting with:
it Japanese Misuki Shinagawa with the air fabric whose characteristic is the system of beam realized by its assistant Veronique who reduces it to go up and.
– The trio of acrobats on the ground germano–Turkish, Hyperhook, from which 2 members come from Germany, represented Turkey for the first time at the festival.
it benjamine of the festival, an American young person 16 years, Ellie Rossi with the vertical cord
– A very fresh table (wedding in a small village) carried out by the Russian troop of acrobatics on the ground Efimov. Scissors, somersaults, violas, trampoline, all was with go
– Resulting from the school of the circus of Montreal, this young French had intended itself for the dance but it was differently since it decided to study arts of the circus and from now on, Arthur Morel Van Hyfte combines trapezoid and dance in an air number where he connects grace and taken of risk
– Last number of this first part, the lifting troop of Dalian (China) and its number “Meteors” realized by a troop of 6 boys who use the technique of shooting stars with dexterity
it second part started on the hubcaps with this pupil of the ENC of Montreal from where his/her mother is native. After having spent one year with Hanoi in the Viêt – Nam, country of his/her father, Laurence Tremblay Considering cost in Montreal to carry out there a number of funambulist to great height all while carrying out acrobatics there
-2 pupils of the school of the circus Annie Fratellini carried out an eccentric number of juggling with paperboards, they go even until piling up a score of it on the music of Trout of Schubert. The Solarino Company forms a duet of two boys, one Brazilian, other French.
it Brazilian Diego Sales began his career with the circus of Brazil then it arrived at Brussels to carry out his air fabric number.
it Mexican Niclas Montes de Oca, equilibrist trained in China then returned in Canada
– The duet Alexey Ishmaev and Pavel Mayer, from Russia, carried out a number of air straps mixing force and flexibility. These boys intended for the dance finally moved towards the circus, it is what brings as much thanks to this air duet.
– Last number, the group Scandinavian Boards originating in Sweden, of the Netherlands and FinlandeIls carry out figures starting from boards Korean and some of them are already medal–holders.
After these splendid services, Alain M. Pacherie thanked all the participants and revealed the prize list of the award–winnings who all, 25 years old maximum, will be the new faces of the circuses following this promotion. They were 24 to contribute among the many artists to be itself presented in a way spontaneous or chosen at the time of meetings in shows to the 4 corners of the world. The criteria are based on technicality, the artistic one, the presentation and the relationship with the public and the presence of a jury is necessary to confront the points of view. In addition, the Festival of the Circus of Tomorrow has not presented any more numbers of animals for more than 20 years and very few clowns are present. For certain artists, it is about a first participation in the Festival, for others, it is a stage in their courses but for most between them it is a nudge in the right direction with their career. So that the participation is equitable, the artists receive a compensation corresponding to the number of workdays carried out.
The jury chaired by the actress Anny Dupérey was composed by Free Wrist–strap (director), Valérie Fratellini (Assistant editor and teaching director of the Fratellini Academy), Pavel Kotov (directing of international casting of Cirque du Soleil), Stéphane Lavoie (chief executive officer and director of the programming in Tohu of Montreal), Maxim Nikulin (directing of the Nikulin circus of Moscow), Tatiana Masio–Bongonga (gold medal of the 33ème festival in 2012), Guilhem Cauchois (gold medal in 2013), Darya Vintilova (gold medal in 2006) and Zhang Gongli (gold medal in 2001). For this 40ème edition, 34 prices were distributed not counting the “Grand Prix” created this year.
GRAND PRIX OF the 40è FESTIVAL (given by the singer Zazie) Scandinavian Boards
GOLD MEDAL: Arthur More–Vn Hyfte; The lifting Troop of Dalian;
MONEY MEDAL: Alexey Ishmaev & Pavel Mayer; Laurence Tremblay–Vu;
BRONZE MEDAL: Misuki Shinagawa; The Soralino Company; Diego Salles; the Efimov Troop;
SPECIAL PRICE OF THE JURY: Ellie Rossi; Hyperhook; Nicolas Montes de Oca;
TROPHIES AND OTHER PRICES
PRICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC
PRICE OF THE TOWN OF PARIS
Diego SallesDiego Salles
PRICE OF THE PUBLIC
FAVORITE OF THE FESTIVAL
Collective pdf (Table of Opening)
PRICE OF THE MOULIN–ROUGE
Troy James & Es Hödlmoser
PRICE OF THE LIDO OF PARIS
TROPHY OF CIRQUE DU SOLEIL – PERFORMANCE & INNOVATING ARTISTIC VISION
TROPHY ANNIE FRATELLINI
TROPHY OF THE PHOENIX CIRCUS
Christopher & Milena
TROPHY OF AGENCY EDS
Marula Eugster Funny
TROPHY ZHANG GONGLI
TROPHY ALEXANDRA BOUGLIONE
TROPHY OF THE COMPANY ALTITUDE
TROPHY RAPHAEL CRUZ
PRICE OF THE CLUB OF THE CIRCUS
Arthur Morel Van Hyfte
TROPHY BRITTANY CIRCUS
TROPHY OF THE ASSOCIATION OF THE ACROBATS OF CHINA
Arthur Morel Van Hyfte
PRICE OF CIRCUS NIKULIN
Alain M. Pacherie who celebrated his birthday and who had received the Trophy Annie Fratellini last year
TROPHY OF PRODUCTION APN OF BEIJING
PRICE OF FIDELITY
Anny Dupérey decreed a gold medal with Arnaud Morel, 98 years which always gives courses of trapezoid.
Appointment the next year with the Phoenix Circus for the 41ème edition of the Festival of the Circus of Tomorrow.