10th day of mobilization
The 10th day of anti-pass mobilization on September 18 mobilized 80,000 people. There were 180 gatherings throughout France. The figure was still down compared to the previous week (121,000 including 19,000 in Paris).
Parisian events of September 18
In the capital, 61,000 people and gatherings were counted. The most important, that of the Gilets Jaunes, joined the Sentier metro station (75002) from Porte de Champerret. The “Patriots left the Trocadéro (75016) in the presence of Florian Philippot and the controversial lawyer Fabrice di Vizio. They joined the Champ de Mars (75007). The 3rd procession, at the initiative of Sophie Tissier (Force Jaune ) went from Place Pierre Laroque (75007) to the Palais Royal (75001).
The protests followed the entry into force of suspensions of unvaccinated health workers since September 15. This concerned 3,000 people. In addition, this 10th day of mobilization coincided with the symbolic crossing of the milestone of 50 million people who have received at least one dose of vaccine against Covid-19 has been reached.
In the provinces, some towns have banned demonstrators from their centers. On September 11, clashes broke out with the police. This was the case in Montpellier, Nancy, Toulouse and even Lyon.
11th day of mobilization
For the 11th day of mobilization against the health pass and compulsory vaccination, mobilizations are still expected throughout France following government announcements.
On September 22, during the last defense council, the government spoke of relaxing health measures. However, the announcements are not immediately applicable. The most important measures relate to the wearing of masks at school and the end of gauges for establishments open to the public located in these same departments. The end of the compulsory mask at school will apply from October 4 in schools located in departments with an incidence rate of less than 50 cases per 100,000 inhabitants.
Where should a health pass be presented?
Remember that the health pass will be compulsory for adolescents from 12 years old and 2 months to 17 years old. From September 30, they will have to present it just like the adults in the following places:
- Restaurants, cafes and bars
- Museums and monuments: more than 50 people,
- Concerts and festivals: places bringing together more than 50 spectators.
- Stadiums and other outdoor sports establishments: to enter a stadium.
- Sports halls or swimming pools: sports establishments for more than 50 people (weight training and fitness rooms, indoor or outdoor swimming pools).
- Cinema: theaters with more than 50 spectators.
- Theaters and other performance halls: theaters, operas, conservatory, lyrical art … when the gauge exceeds 50 spectators.
- Trade shows and fairs: capacity exceeding 50 people.
- Casinos and other gaming rooms: bowling alleys, escape games and gaming rooms, over 50 people.
- Places of worship: churches, mosques, synagogues or temples for a concert or a show. No sanitary pass during ceremonies or times of prayer.
- Weddings: only in places accessible to the public (ballroom, etc.)
- Boat cruises: only over 50 passengers.
- Discos: health pass since July 9. Wearing a mask is not compulsory either indoors or outdoors.
- Travel: compulsory for connections between hexagonal France and Corsica or even mainland France and Overseas France
The health pass is not required at school, for students, teachers or parents of students. It is compulsory for school trips.
Gabriel Attal announced a bill to extend the health pass beyond November 15. It will be presented to the Council of Ministers on October 13 before its transmission to the National Assembly and the Senate for its examination and vote.
Several demonstrations are planned in the capital on September 25, as in previous weeks
- Florian Philippot and the “Patriots” will meet at Barcelona square (75014). This “parade for freedom” will end at Place Vauban (75007).
- The “Yellow Vests” meet at Gare de Lyon (75012) around 12 noon to demonstrate up to the Sacré Coeur (75018).
- “Force Jaune” by Sophie Tissier will leave from Place Pierre Laroque (75007) to go to Place Denfert-Rochereau (75014)
- The last will leave the Bourse (75002) to end in front of the Pitié-Salpêtrière hospital (75013).
- In the provinces, gatherings will be held in large cities such as Marseille, Toulouse, Montpellier, Lille or Grenoble.